Monday, June 15, 2009

Skinny Sara

We just returned from Jose Antonio's house for the day. We analyzed a man today, and I noticed a compression fracture on his right tibia! So I think he fell from some great height. He also had some fractured toes on the same side. Tomorrow we are going to reconstruct his cranium because it was bashed in...murder?? I am pretty excited!!
Jose Antonio told me that I have lost a lot of weight in the past week because of my illness. I have noticed that my pants are getting huge on me, as are my tops that used to be tight. Please don't worry mom and dad! I am coming home soon to eat burgers and brats!!! And spaghetti, oh my!
Dr. Murphy only buys super healthy food, which is great except for when you need to gain weight, so I am going to stock up on the Sublime's later!
I am going to post all of my pictures on a Flickr account (Reggie is teaching me how), and I will send you the link so you can check all of them out! I am excited for you to see Peru!!
Last night we went to a party with some other students from the states. I met a guy who climbs and lives in Ft. Collins, Colorado. Reminded me a little of Ben! It's a pretty small world. After we ate with them they got on a bus headed for Chachapoyas, a twenty hour ride. I am suddenly more appreciative of my cold showers and hard bed...
I love you and will send you the link to the pics soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. good morning sweetie !! the pics were great. yeah you did look like your top was fitting a little looser in the pics. good excuse to eat more :>)) being on the go contributes too. today i'm headed to the dentist for a teeth cleaning. murder or the fall, sounds like a real mystery!! how old is this skelton?? it's amazing you can tell so much from old bones:>)) mom took the kittens on an adventure yesterday, but they are back this morning. it will be interesting to see how much ben's kitten has grown, these guys are really starting to look grown up. heidi is doing great, but i fear she's getting a little tired of the service here. she really doesn't appreciate changes in her routine and lets you know :>)) gotta go for now, love ya!! mom

    ReplyDelete