Thursday, June 18, 2009

I miss you!

Sorry it has been a while since I posted last.  Everything is fine here, just trying to find more collections to look at.
Yesterday we went downtown to a beautiful museum to see Moche ceramics.  We were even able to go into the storage space to see the hundreds of ceramics that weren't put on display!
Today we are going to walk to the neighboring district to shop for gifts...I am pretty excited to buy things for everyone, but I think they may have to be small so they are easy to travel with!  
I am counting down the days until I return to the states.  I had a nightmare the other night that Heidi didn't remember who I was when I came home; hopefully that wasn't foreshadowing the future! 
I miss and love you guys so much! I absolutely can't wait to come home and see you!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey sweetie, we are counting the days too!!! can't wait to have you back in the good old USA. i wouldn't be concerned about heidi i bet she will be so glad to see you and get back to her life. her vacation has been okay but there's no place like home. dad has been talking to grandma and grandpa and i think things are shaping up for them to be here the week of the 4th. we are moving ahead with painting of the house, and pulling things togather for their visit. today promises to be beautiful with lots of sunshine, and very little wind. hopefully we'll have a beautiful weekend too. lots of things to get ready before the painter starts.have fun shopping this last week. i think small presents that are easy to pack is a great idea. take lots of pics, we can't wait for the show and stories. better get started on my work day,coffee's just about gone. love ya and can't wait for you to be home, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry i missed your call:>(( but i did call dad and he called a little while ago to say he had arranged your return flight :>)) enjoy your last night in peru, eat lots of seafood !!! it will be real scarce real soon !!! back to beef. i'm going out to bath case for dad. his beard is getting real smelly for a house dog !!! later, love ya, mom !!!

    ReplyDelete