Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bones?

In about thirty minutes the man with the skeletal collection is coming over to talk to us about where we are going to lay out the bones!  I am so excited to finally see the bones! 
Last night we went to a pizza place for dinner, which was really delicious.  I ordered a pizza with prosciutto, ricotta and mushrooms.  Then we went to a bar (which wasn't at all like the bars in Laramie).   It was pretty fancy. 
I am getting a little homesick now, but it's not terrible. Last night I had a dream that dad took a helicopter to ski patrol, but forgot his skis.  Mom and I took the skis to dad via clinging to a chain dangling from the helicopter, but as we were flying across the mountain a bobcat tried to eat us so I had to save mom while clinging to a chain and fighting off the cat! 
 I am really enjoying getting to know Mafe and the Murph better..  The Murph really is a lot like Aunt Lisa!  
One thing I did want to mention: The showers here aren't hot.  The first ten minutes of water are probably warm at best, but when the next person takes a shower it is pretty chilly.  I definitely took hot water for granted at home! 
I hope everything at home is going well! I will be there in a little over three weeks!
Mom and Dad: How is Heidi??
Roommate: How are you? How is the move coming along??
I love you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment